“We are looking for a marketing professional for exciting tasks.
The most important: develop yourself successfully with us. “
Do you love good communication and do you like to work independently? Do you inspire people for innovations and are you committed to the environment? Excellent! With us you can develop newsletters, launch exciting products and promote sustainable initiatives.
We are Relaxound and have made it our business to bring calming moments of relaxation into everyday life. With this philosophy we are on the road to success worldwide: Our “Zwitscherbox” has advanced to become a design classic and inspires fans all over the world with its relaxing twittering. New products from our company will soon offer even more relaxation, appeal to the senses and make you smile.
We’re about more than just marketing. In addition to successful products, we are committed to sustainable environmental projects and promote social initiatives worldwide. Together with our customers, we want to make a positive difference and give something back.
In our marketing unit you plan the launch of exciting new products, you develop and send newsletters to customers and trading partners and you control the cooperation with the international environmental organization “1% for the Planet”.
What you bring with you:
- Profound knowledge of MS Office and Mailchimp
- Passion for corporate social responsibility
- Good forms of expression in German and English
- Inspirational, respectful communication style
- At least 5 years of professional experience (preferably more)
- Structured, efficient, conscientious work
- Desire to make a difference in a creative team
What we offer you:
- Full-time position, at least 30 hours / week
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere
- Family-friendly working conditions
- Attractive career opportunities, further training
- Fair and performance-based pay
- Healthy snacks and excellent espresso
- Regularly exciting team events
- Fitness studio or BioCompany vouchers
- Retirement provision and BVG company ticket
Are you in? We look forward to you! By the way: Don’t worry about a curriculum vitae like in a textbook, rather convince us with your personal cover letter, which shows us who you are, what you like, why you want the job. Send your application to: email@example.com